Because mrscarmichael has friends spread right across the globe it is imperative that she travel to visit with them at extremely regular intervals. It is also important that she holidays with the Carmichael clan as often as she can swing it. It is critical that she takes short breaks with girlfriends who live nearby but also experience the clarion call of the skies more often than you might expect.
Come fly with me, come fly, let’s fly away………
- When in Rome
- ‘Have I hit Anything?’
- By George, Karma Really is a Good Thing.
- Oh Hey, Palm Springs
- A (Not So Amusing) Wynn Amuse Bouche
- What Goes Around Comes Around or Vegas Encore
- This is Not Goodbye, Adios or Sayonara, Just Au Revoir and See Y’all On the Other Side
- Lost and Found
- Inside the Drach Cave
- My Illa d’Or
- Normal Service Will Resume……..The End to a Carmichael Costa Brava Triptych (More Bosch that Beautiful)The Carmichael Costa Brava Mini Break (Chapter Dos)
- In Which Mrs Carmichael Experiences the Reality of Ryan Air, Saves a Traveller in Distress, Embarrasses Herself and Makes it to the Costa BravaTo Ryanair, a Muted Monologue
- My New Zealand Trip, Auckland, Apex Cars and Adoration.
- Singapore Airlines, A Tale of Three Halves.
- Have Books Will Travel
- Let Them Drink Wine
- Barcelona, Three girls Came, Saw, Conquered and Made It Home As Well
- Take Three Girls: Barcelona
- I Don’t Like the Smell of Antipasti or Swiss Food for Thought
- Has My Visit to HMY Britannia Turned Me Into a Rabid Royalist?