Now here you all are thinking that:
1) Mrs Carmichael has made (and not noticed) an embarrassing typo.
2) This will be a page devoted to a) feminism and/or b) breasts
3) The authoress and self confessed woman (with breasts) has lost her few remaining metaphorical marbles.
And you could be right. But you’re not.
Here then, is a page devoted to days gone by. A life lived in a different place and a very different time.
It is worth noting that, flagrantly and with carefree abandon, I have stolen the title from my longest serving friend’s speech made at a Wellington Girls’ College reunion. A reunion she forced me to fly 12,000 miles to attend.
I will honour her with a post but wait with baited breath and much dudgeon to see how long it takes her to notice this personal copyright infringement.
- Love, Letdown and Toffees
- Life Saver
- When in Rome
- Thanks For the Mammaries – in explanation of the page title
- At the Show
- Be Prepared.